My Blog List

Wednesday, November 5, 2014

New Matchcovers From Keystone-Lehigh Swapfest

I acquired lots of new matchcovers from the Keystone-Lehigh Swapfest, so I thought I'd share them here.


These are a few covers from a different categories I thought were really nice. I've told people who ask about our hobby that there are matchcovers for just about everything and here are some to prove that, especially the Yale lock and Gould Dice covers.


Royal Flash Billboard covers are very popular, especially the older, colorful ones pictured here.


Two different AIDA Brand food product covers both have nice vibrant graphics.


I recently become interested in the older college matchcovers because they usually have a nice logo of their mascot, such as these ones from California State, University of New Hampshire, and California State Polytechnic.A collection of these look really great in an album.


I came across a handful of feed and seed covers, all of which display nice looking graphics. Tuxedo and Texo are two new brands I have not heard of previously.


A few nice 30 strikes including one for Rough-In brand work clothes and Eagle light switches and power outlets.


Found on the freebie table were these nice food product covers. That's the first Ovaltine cover I have seen,


More food product covers, including Viviand macaroni, Gioia macaroni and the fantastic TNT Pop Corn.


1 comment:

  1. u showed some really nice covers. some I had not seen before. I do have the Ovaltine cover. thought I would comment since no one else has to date...

    ReplyDelete