My Blog List

Monday, September 9, 2019

The 79th RMS Convention Continued

Here are some of my favorite cool, ridiculous, and just plain weird matchcovers I found at the 79th RMS Convention:

Who knows what this fictitious Delta Queen sternwheeler has to do with frankfurters, but it's a fantastic and quirky design.



I love the instantly recognizable Brillo soap pads logo on this South African matchcover.


Richard Greene came across these Spitfire Wheels matchcovers. Very cool.






The Royal Order of Jesters was once called the Wheeling Court 13 and is a recreation, sports, or social club based in Triadelphia, WV that was founded in 1941. I'm sure the reasoning behind choosing this atomic farting pinhead primate as the face of their club has been lost to history.

No comments:

Post a Comment