My Blog List

Wednesday, July 30, 2014

Chester Fried Chicken

Chester Fried Chicken is "a quick service, fresh, fried, chicken franchise worth making a stop" according to the company website. I was surprised to find this cover as I had not heard anything about Chester Fried since I was a kid. Sometimes found sold in gas stations but also in brick and mortar shops, Chester Fried is some of the best fried chicken I've ever had, not to mention their fantastic potato wedge fries.

 

I'm not sure where Meadow Lake, SK is (it's in Saskatchewan, Canada), but as a kid I could find Chester Fried at the Par Mar gas station in the small town in Ohio where my grandmother lived. I've talked about this place for years and the people I've mentioned it to that remember it recall it as fantastic.





No comments:

Post a Comment